From: Suuuper (no email)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 05:46:04 EDT
I'm having troubles in making a content_filter for postfix for mail
My filter works like this:
- Postfix passes the mail in pipe
- The mail is saved on a spool directory
- The script parses all parameters (sender and recipient)
- The mail is saved in a directory (e.g. /var/foo/user), and if it doesn't
exist, it creates it
- The mail is sent back to postfix via "sendmail" command
I call the filter in master.cf with the following line:
arch unix - n n - - pipe
flags=Rq user=filter argv=/etc/postfix/filter/archivizione.pl -f
The problem is that this postfix also handles mailing lists specified in
/etc/aliases with the aid of mailman
test: "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman post test"
team: "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman post team"
hello: "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman post hello"
If an email is sent to a mailing list, the filter instead of archiving it
in each user's maildir, archives in a directory that calls
Any suggestions to solve this?
Thanks in advance